To walk in fellowship with God, the believer needs continual cleansing from sin’s defilement
John 13:10 “Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.”
The Lord told Peter that an all-over bath (Greek word: luo – symbolizing the one-time “washing of regeneration”) is needed only once (John 3:5; Titus 3:5; I John 2:2, 12). However, the believer needs daily cleansing (Greek word: nipto -- referring to the washing of hands or feet; just one part of the body) as he walks in the dirty streets of this world and contracts defilement.
2) Believers bear FRUIT only through ABIDING in Christ, the Vine.
3) Jesus’ “New Commandment: “love one another, as I have loved you”
4) Jesus said the measure of our LOVE FOR HIM is to OBEY Him.
5) God’s children in constant conflict with the Satanic world system.
6) The Holy Spirit as the believer’s one true Teacher
7) Jesus gave believers the privilege of praying to the Father in His Name